Online General Program
Monthly online general movement and natural fitness plan to follow at your own pace and schedule. Can be done anywhere (indoor/outdoor, home/gym) and without conventional exercise equipment.
Suitable for most adults looking to improve natural strength, joint health, flexibility, agility, and general movement capability while exploring diverse movements and skills through a variety of ever-changing tasks that engage the brain and body. Nobody can teach you how to move, you must learn just as an infant figures out how to walk. The key is to be exposed to the right situations and tasks that facilitate natural strength and movement development.
This program replaces any need for a gym membership or personal trainer. You simply log in from any computer or mobile device to access your:
- New downloadable and printable program
- Clear video demonstrations
- Email Q&A coaching support
Each monthly program features two key components:
- Movement Sessions focus on interesting and diverse natural movement tasks, situations, skills, etc.
- Natural Strength Objectives focus on progressive natural strength development for the upper/middle/lower sections of the body to support your movement.
Payment due in advance of each month's program, via e-transfer or PayPal.
Once initial payment is processed, you'll receive an email invitation to log in as a member so you can access the program. Each new monthly program always begins on the 1st of each month.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire or sign up.